TWSA forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turf wars secret alliance's forum page

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XTiger113X
XTiger113X

Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY Empty
PostSubject: Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Today was the worst day I've had in TW so far! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad! I lost 7 turfs! Was attacked 89 times! And not one of my turfs is at full heath! When I got home from school my income was at 38.7 k! My influence at 188! And I lost my capo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No one messe with a twsa member!   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Who was he he is going down no one meses with twsa i just spent 1000 billion dallors on wepons and i need to tey them out
Back to top Go down
https://twsa.forumotion.com
XTiger113X
XTiger113X

PostSubject: The littile punk...   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

thw culprit is a gang, should I say a very large gang... Consisting of the ringleader; Churchy his sidekick Spuny Luv and his other cronies that include: Thumper13 And the city cappo: Rambos a pussey

and mad the guns have cooled a touch and are only getting avout 20 personal and turf attacks evrey few hours. But in the heat of the massacre I was attacked a total of 342 time in a pereiod of twelve hours! =my income is bouncing back, up to 150K, and my influence back over 100. That brings up another issue. I have been getting a lot of mob, but have not had the $ to equip them fully with weapons meelee or armor, any suggestions? Those people drive me NUTZ! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: welllllllllllllll   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 pm

i got a plan ok?
Back to top Go down
https://twsa.forumotion.com
XTiger113X
XTiger113X

PostSubject: OK!   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 5:15 pm

That is great that you have a plan and someone can hjelp. All there has been is violence blood and turf shed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY   Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad day... REALLY BAD DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TWSA forums :: GENERAL DISCUSION :: CHAT!-
Jump to: